Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Server to play online ?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Hawk Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 15 2007, 10:24

I've discovered Maestro and Tr3s Lunas demos 1or2years ago and I really enjoy it. Last week, I discovered that both games was downloadable freely so I took it.
Now I'm trying to play online, but I can't find any server, and as I don't know anybody who's playing this game, I can't play with my friends.

So, what can I do? I tried to go to the Bulletin Board but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do !

Can you help me?
Thanks

Hawk
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 15 2007, 16:41

The way the online games work is for one player to offer his computer as a server. Other players then connect to his machine. The Bulletin board no longer exists, I think.

The thing to do is keep checking here at Tubular.net until one of us offers a game online. Usually the message will offer a date and a time, in advance. Just before the game is due to start, the host will post his IP address in one of the MusicVR threads here, and you can then join that game.

Alternatively you could offer a game yourself, but for the first time it's probably simpler to join someone else's game.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Nov. 15 2007, 10:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net