Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: [Search] Tubular Bells Model 3D< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Druid® Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 27 2004, 15:49

Hi people  :)
I'm searching for Tubular Bells 3D Model (.3ds, .max, .obj) in the net, but I couldn't nothing  :/
Please anyone have it, please, send me  :cool:
I need so much for my designer's.
I see one model named: Tubular Blue in this forum, it's very, much very beatifull  :p

Thanks for all attention,

Druid®
Brasil

P.S. Send model 3D to: druid_cwb@ibestvip.com.br
Profile PM 
Ptrope Offline

Posted: Aug. 10 2006, 23:40

Just in case anyone is still looking for one, here is my OBJ format tubular bell model; this is the same model I used in my own renderings, posted here, and also the one I shared with Druid for his.

Ptubular.zip
Profile PM 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: Aug. 13 2006, 13:57

Cheers, Ptrope! I've been trying with limited success to create a Tubular-bells-shaped thing with Truespace. Your model's come in very handy! :)

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
arron11196 Offline

Posted: Aug. 14 2006, 13:08

I have a scene that i made the Tubular Bells II wallpaper with (see the wallpaper section) which has the exact positioninf of the bell and the model genned to the level of accuracy as shown in that image. If anyone is interested I can email it to them. Please send an email to arron11196@hotmail.com, as I rarely come here anymore.

Hope this might help some peeps :)

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
3 replies since June 27 2004, 15:49 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net