Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: [Search] Tubular Bell magnet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ptrope Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 26 2008, 15:31

A weird request, but has anyone ever seen or made magnetic stickers, like the "cause ribbons" so prevalent now on American cars, of the bell? I'd love to have something like that, at that size (approx. 1' x 1';) for the back of my car - it's close enough in shape to the ribbon magnets to fit in, and also a unique enough shape to catch the eye and make people wonder 'what I support' (I would tell them I'm trying to save progressive music ;-) ).
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 27 2008, 17:01

A quick google and there seem to be loads of sign makers who will make anything you want - just send a .jpg. And cheap too - no more than £20 for 2 in the UK, would probably get a lot cheaper for bulk buying.

Has anybody out there thought of setting up an Oldfield shop? T-shirts, mugs etc? Must be enough of us here and our sister sites in Spain and Germany to make a small profit.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
1 replies since Aug. 26 2008, 15:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net