Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Scatterplot has left for good, We have lost a top tube< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 08 2009, 09:55

Well now 'Scatterplot' you aren't allowed to leave anyway.  In fact no one is......allowed to leave.... :p
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: April 08 2009, 10:56

By your command Centurian. I went dark on my DSL for a while. It was supposed to be a smooth transition on April 3, but these things never are with AT&T. Permission to come aboard?

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: April 08 2009, 11:18

Quote (Scatterplot @ April 08 2009, 10:56)
By your command Centurian. I went dark on my DSL for a while. It was supposed to be a smooth transition on April 3, but these things never are with AT&T. Permission to come aboard?

Why of course!   Hope things are okay. :p I was trying to sound matriarchic but it doesn't suit me!
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: April 08 2009, 12:56

Thank you. Transferring all command codes, authorization BA17645A7T687Z-lock.
    The first night I went to work(I work graveyard), Eddy did fine. The second night, he ripped up about 3-5 square feet of carpet by the front door. I expected it but hoped he had matured. Only the padding was destroyed and as I've watched carpet layers, I think I can learn to fix it. Home Depot gave me a better alternative tho, cut out a square section of carpet in front of the door, and put in an attractive vinyl covering, thus repairing the problem and stopping it from happening again. Only one more night with Eddy alone, I shoved an exercise bike over some of his "anxiety area" and a heavy case of diet coke over the rest. Then I'm off 5 days to address becoming a carpet handy-man and continue getting my things moved. Those 300+ LP records oh God......I dread that next. But they are worth it. I've seen so many Ebay ads and in other places, someone says "I hated parting with my vinyl but..." Not me. I'll keep mine forever. Thats why I keep coming across rarities like Pekka Pohjola(RIP) and still collecting(the MO 1974 HR Porky Cut non mucked-with non-boxed version among others). I'm finding a lot of MO vinyl in the last months in Half Price Books and other places in mint condition or like-new. Havn't bought them, I guess I should. Might be worth a tad one day.
Jimbo

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
23 replies since Mar. 30 2009, 18:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net