Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Saving in TL, Is there a way?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
pncool Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 24 2003, 19:08

I want to know if there's a way of saving how far you've got in Tres Lunas, or whether I have to play it from start to finish?

I don't get time to play it all in one go, so I've never completed it.
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: June 24 2003, 23:49

There is no way to save the game  :O  Actually, Mike made this not as a regular game but more of an expereince which is different every time. However, I too wish he'd put a save function in it as sometimes it take ages to get to one beautiful scene and i'd love to save it at that point. It looks like the Tube World has no save capabilites also - hope this function is added to the whole release of the Tube World (even in the demo it would be wonderful to save the final world with the flying bells above the clouds so that you don't have to spend ages shooting the jet planes each time!!!!;). :cool:

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: June 25 2003, 13:53

If we look at the philosophy of the game I very doubt that he would introduce a save hability to the game. It is suppose that you must relax and play without being worried about anything more (he can do that but we must do several things: working, studying, shopping... so we don't have all the time we would like). :/
Profile PM 
2 replies since June 24 2003, 19:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net