Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Rush 'Time Machine' Tour Announced!, Rush touring North America< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 892 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 13 2010, 15:40

Sorry I'm a bit late on this, as the tour was announced a few days ago. The first tickets will go on sale April 16. Apparently they will be performing Moving Pictures in its entirety for the first time ever, as well as previewing songs from their upcoming album. Go to http://www.rush.com for the tour dates. Now this I'll be going to!
Profile PM 
smillsoid Offline

Posted: April 14 2010, 12:03

Rush are rubbish.

--------------
http://www.reverbnation.com/simonjmills
Profile PM WEB 
emac Offline

Posted: April 14 2010, 12:54

Quote (smillsoid @ April 14 2010, 12:03)
Rush are rubbish.

And whatever your favorite band is sucks too!

The first post was not to discuss if Rush were any good or not and just because you have an opinion, (which is fine) it does not mean that you are entitled to voice it in such a rotten way! And dumping on someone elses favoured music is bad form.......Blimey!

It's good to see that Rush remembering the past as well as moving to the future. I don't like all their albums but others have greatly infulenced me....
I'd love to see Geddy playing the boards a bit again.....

emac.
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: April 14 2010, 13:53

Rush are rubbish.

What the fuck!? As emac said, I didn't start this thread to discuss how good or bad Rush is (they're wonderful btw), I just wanted to let everyone know about the tour. I guess I won't do that anymore.
Profile PM 
Bag O'Secrets Offline

Posted: April 17 2010, 05:33

Rush are rubbish.

Thanks for such an in-depth critique of a band who've been around roughly the same length of time as Mike.  Fair enough if that's your opinion, but if I'm reading it correctly the topic wasn't "Discuss the stylistic merits or otherwise of Rush".....so maybe in future you could just...um.....I don't know...how can I put this in a nice way....STFU?????   :)    

Anyway, thanks for the tip-off re the tour and new album, SydB.  If they add a European leg I'll definitely be there.

--------------
...and nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Chew-bew-lar Bells.
Profile PM 
4 replies since April 13 2010, 15:40 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net