Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Rob Dougan, One of my favourite albums...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
clubbedougan Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 22 2002, 14:16

My dad has always loved Mike since he worked next to him for a few moments on Television and since I heard Sentinel, and got all my dads old vinyl, it was supreme, now I love the following artists:

Ennio Morriconne, Rollo, Moby, The Prodigy, Mike Oldfield, Pink Floyd, Craig Armstrong, Leftfield, Pete Yorn, Massive Attack, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, New Order, Rammstein, Faithless, FC Kahuna, Tom McRae, BT, David Arnold, William Orbit, Dusted.

However, my favourite is Rob Dougan. He was the man behind the 1995 hit 'Clubbed To Death' which featured in the Caffreys ad and The Matrix. He's writing for the next film and on July 1st he releasing his 6-years-in-the-making album , 'Furious Angels'. Its a real masterpiece and I just wanted to tell you all about it, I reckon you can get it cheap on eBay, so give it a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Michael.

--------------
Where will we go when we grow old?
Profile PM 
clubbedougan Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 22 2002, 14:18

Quote (clubbedougan @ Sep. 22 2002, 14:16)
My dad has always loved Mike since he worked next to him for a few moments on Television in the 70's and since I heard Sentinel, and got all my dads old vinyl.
I also love the following

Ennio Morriconne, Rollo, Moby, The Prodigy, Rob Dougan, Pink Floyd, Craig Armstrong, Leftfield, Pete Yorn, Massive Attack, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, New Order, Rammstein, Faithless, FC Kahuna, Tom McRae, BT, David Arnold, William Orbit, Dusted.

However, my favourite is Rob Dougan. He was the man behind the 1995 hit 'Clubbed To Death' which featured in the Caffreys ad and The Matrix. He's writing for the next film and on July 1st he releasing his 6-years-in-the-making album , 'Furious Angels'. Its a real masterpiece and I just wanted to tell you all about it, I reckon you can get it cheap on eBay, so give it a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Michael.

My dad has always loved Mike since he worked next to him for a few moments on Television in the 70's and since I heard Sentinel, and got all my dads old vinyl.
I also love the following

Ennio Morriconne, Rollo, Moby, The Prodigy, Rob Dougan, Pink Floyd, Craig Armstrong, Leftfield, Pete Yorn, Massive Attack, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, New Order, Rammstein, Faithless, FC Kahuna, Tom McRae, BT, David Arnold, William Orbit, Dusted.

Michael.

--------------
Where will we go when we grow old?
Profile PM 
1 replies since Sep. 22 2002, 14:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net