Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: ...remix contest about the new best of album, ...on indabamusic.com< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 22 2012, 10:46

...sorry guys , am on holiday , far from home so can't get much time about this  but a friend of mine in my sequencer forum sent to me this info , please take a look ...bye...

http://forum.synapse-audio.com/viewtop....p100491
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: July 22 2012, 19:05

Wow! Those source tracks really break down the album.

Shame most of the remixers (to date) have just taken teh obvious themes and added techno type beats. Non seem to have worked with any of the esoteric but brilliant piano riffs

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: July 23 2012, 03:35

:/ ...shame im on holiday far from home cant download the files and try to work around them .nice gift Mike has gave to his fans anyway.

and shame that we his real fans has not reacted yet .....
Profile PM 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: July 25 2012, 05:24

I'm surprised there hasn't been more promotional stuff about this. I'd have thought that it would be of interest to Mike Oldfield fans - even if you don't want to remix it yourself it can be fun to pull things apart and listen to things in isolation.

That is if you can ever get a download from indabamusic to complete…

I'm starting to think that my connection issues might actually (ironically) be to do with Virgin Media who do my Internet connection.
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: July 25 2012, 09:47

:/ ... there is a promotion on Facebook but yes again sad that anyone here has reacted...
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: July 25 2012, 10:28

So much going on recently and so many people on Holidays!

Anyway, I've caught up now and posted a news item on this here, please post further comments in that topic and I'll try and get Olivier to merge the topics...

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
5 replies since July 22 2012, 10:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net