Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Recordings from the concerts in Madrid & Valencia, Just wondering if they exist< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
heavenp Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 18 2007, 12:10

I was just wondering if there were any good quality recordings from Mike's parts in Valencia and Madrid (from the Night of The Proms). I'm asking because I have really good recordings from his shows in Stuttgart and Munich.

Greetz

Heavenp
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: May 18 2007, 12:36

I suggest this torrent site:
http://btt.oldfield.es/

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
heavenp Offline

Posted: May 19 2007, 06:48

I've been trying to register with that site for over a week...no luck. Thank you anyway though. Maybe I can get registered one day
Profile PM 
Hifiguru Offline

Posted: May 19 2007, 07:58

Quote (heavenp @ May 19 2007, 06:48)
I've been trying to register with that site for over a week...no luck. Thank you anyway though. Maybe I can get registered one day

im registered there but maybe there is problem now because ive seen their "visitors today" been decreasing slowly in past couple months...and site doesnt have feature to contact to admin without logging in first.

whats wrong with spanish sites! lol...ive been trying to register few times to http://www.mikeoldfield.es.vg/ but as well it never sent confirmation email which is required to activate account...

maybe they dont want international users there?

--------------
-TB Limited ultimate edition 2009 (still sealed)
-Hergest Ridge Limited 2010 #017
-Ommadawn Limited 2010 #065
-Incantations Limited 2011 #003
-Platinum Limited 2012 #316
-QE2 Limited 2012 #112
-Opening Ceremony London 2012 #61
-Five Miles Out 2013 Limited LP #116
-Crises 2013 Limited LP #259
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: May 19 2007, 16:59

Quote (heavenp @ May 19 2007, 13:58)
I've been trying to register with that site for over a week...no luck.

It looks like there are some limitation on the number of registered users and no new accounts can be done since some are deleted.

Quote (Hifiguru @ May 19 2007, 12:48)
ive been trying to register few times to http://www.mikeoldfield.es.vg/ but as well it never sent confirmation email which is required to activate account...
maybe they dont want international users there?

I don't think so. The page is translated to several languages and the forum includes a subforum for english speakers, another one for german people and another for chinese and french and polish and finally portuguese. Usually this kind of confirmation mail go directly to the spam folder, so have a look there. If you still can't register send me a PM or e-mail ;)
Profile PM 
heavenp Offline

Posted: May 20 2007, 04:33

It looks like there are some limitation on the number of registered users and no new accounts can be done since some are deleted.

That's the problem; I've been trying to register for over a week. I'm wondering whether it's ever going to happen. I would really like to hear the Valencia- and Madrid-recording in a quality that is better than that of Youtube. The ones I have from Stuttgart and Munich are really good.

Greetz

Heavenp
Profile PM 
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: May 20 2007, 05:41

ok here you got the concert (mike songs only) I was not sure if you wanted all. I can upload if you want of course ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9jv0sv

enjoy  :)

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
heavenp Offline

Posted: May 20 2007, 16:53

ok here you got the concert (mike songs only) I was not sure if you wanted all. I can upload if you want of course ;)

Thank you so much Tubularman, for your reply and for the great link too. However, while it sounds really good, it is a bootleg, not a professional recording. What I meant in my original post was whether there are any professional recordings (like from a radio station or from the soundboard for example) of the concerts in Spain. PM me if you want a version from Munich or Stuttgart to hear the difference.  :p

Greetz

Heavenp
Profile PM 
bevy Offline

Posted: May 20 2007, 16:56

Thanks Tubularman
Profile PM 
8 replies since May 18 2007, 12:10 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net