Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Rebirth Tunnel and Dalifants< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
valiado Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 31 2003, 19:13

Hello to everybody! I`m new here.
  I´d like to know, what I`ve got to do to listen to the song "Rebirth Tunnel", wich is finale song (track 17), from The Music of MusicVR TRES LUNAS II of Brandon Blume?Always finished  the game with Return To The Origin song.....

Something else. Does anybody know, how to get to the  "Dalifant zone"?

Thanks a  lot!!!
Greetings from Spain.
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 03 2003, 20:29

I have no idea how to get the "Rebirth Tunnel" playing at the end of the game. The sound clip is in the game. It's a big mystery.

As for the 'Daliphant Zone', I don't think there is one. The Daliphant sound clip that was available for download on the old MVR site isn't in the game and was replaced by the 'Swords Game' theme.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
timshen Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 04 2003, 11:30

There is a way to get to the Daliphant but it's probably a bug in the game. Sometimes the barriers go down and you can navigate all over, up to the volcano and up to a flat 2D daliphant (like a flat cardboard cut out). Still it's cool  :cool:

One way I've found of doing this (although it's a bit tricky and may require many tries) is to go to the small 'Ayers Rock' where the crystal sphere thing is on top. Go towards the sphere and swerve to the right going through the metal like things without actually touching them. Speed through so you're not taken to the zone where you are in space with the crystal spheres. You'll find that the sphere remains over the rock even if you travel away from it with some soothing repetative music. You will then be able to travel to the Daliophant (takes some time).

Happy flying! :laugh:

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Jan. 31 2003, 19:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net