Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Reality< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Eleanour Rigby Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 05 2000, 04:20

Mike and gang !
I'm not interested in a virtual reality project or anything like that. Get real and pull the plug of all your computers mate,
it's gone way too far over the last years. Most of your WEA albums are pretty lame and boring. Uninspired doodling (is that a word ?) over 3 or 4 chords. Really, Chrystal Clear or Pacha Mama, all that stuff is the same. All those Enigma and Vangelis sounds,
don't know, that's not really what I want.
You should start making music again, your own music and not this mellow WEA stuff you do since Tubular Bells II. I remember 1982 when you were surrounded by a bunch of brilliant musicans like Pierre Moerlen or Tim Renwick, now your gang is mostly miming to a heap of Macs in front of a bunch of spotty anoraks who believes that "Let there be" light is a revelation.

I'd vote for real Mike Oldfield music instead of more virtual stuff or albums that carry the name "Bell".

Orabidoo orabideeper
Jörn
http://www.static18.tubular.eu.org/

--------------
...picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been, lives in a dream !
Profile PM WEB 
0 replies since Feb. 05 2000, 04:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net