Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Reactions< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bugular tell Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 15 2003, 13:14

Hi i was just wondering if anyone else had the oppertunity to go and see this event live?
I did and have to say it was a fantastic evening, apart from all the bloody rain! :p  thanks guys and dolls

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
iancampbell79 Offline

Posted: April 16 2003, 06:19

:D Yep, I was there.  It was a superb evening.  Rain? what rain?  ;).

I seem to remember that the video was dedicated to 'everyone who sat in the rain' or something like that.  I've never before had my fingers prune when I wasn't in the bath!
Profile PM 
bugular tell Offline

Posted: April 17 2003, 11:28

:D me neither!, i think the dedication was on the back of the Man in the Rain single, well thats where i saw it anyway, spooky how the rain started just in time for the rumbles of thunder at the begining of the album, or was it cunnung planning on mike's part hehehehe :p

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
2 replies since April 15 2003, 13:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net