Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Radio 2 interview< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 25 2003, 19:05

Did anyone catch the radio 2 interview with Richard Alinson last August????.I have recoeded it and was amazed that he read my email out to Mike on the air thanking him for his music which went on to inspire me to write and record my own music.No one else sent in any emails so I was the only one to be read out.It felt strange hearing him tell Mike about my home studio after all the years I have listened to him and seen him live.

I have tried to send the whole interview MP3 to Oliver but because its so long and I am only on 56K dial up,my connection keeps cutting off halfway through uploading.
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 27 2003, 11:34

Yes, I listened to that interview, and I remember your email being read out.

It would of course be nice to get a little more interaction between Mike and the fan community but...it's not like nobody's tried (it has worked occasionally, and there's always a chance...).

Of course, what's great is that you have that moment recorded for posterity.
Profile PM 
ian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 27 2003, 14:05

I suppose so ,even though he reacted by just saying "Mmmmmm.....my kind of man"    ;-)
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Jan. 25 2003, 19:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net