Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: question...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 09 2001, 01:38

i downloaded an MP3 of the Berlin concert but I've never seen the video....I would love to see it! even if its just like a 30-40 second avi clip!

if anybody knows where i can find any of that concert (or any concert or music video for that matter) please please please tell me (i already have the 4 avis of Orcestral Tubular Bells and Taurus 2 and Tubular Bells Part 2 and Sailor's Hornpipe but i cant find anymore!!)......

I live in Canada and its almost impossible to find hardley anything of Mike Oldfield here... please please if somebody knows a site or if they would just be good enuff to capture about a 30-40 second avi of it or some other music video of his please let me know!!!

email:
shine64@rocketmail.com

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Alnilam Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 15 2001, 11:11

This is something I am very pleased about, after being so mad about the Tb2/3 dvd/video not being released in North American encoding. The Berlin 2000 concert WILL be released in America. There is news about it on www.mikeoldfield.org and possibly the news section of this forum (haven't checked there yet wink ) about it.

I believe it has already been released in the UK and Germany. It is supposed to be released in North America in... August? Somewhere around there. Well, sometime soon, and they have said that they ARE releasing it here. Hold on, let me get the quote...
The official word from Warner Vision is as follows:
The DVD will be in the stores for Germany at the end of May.
For England in June. For China and USA it will take a few months more, they are still in contract negotiations with Warner Vision International. But it will come into the stores in China and USA.

That was from the news section of www.mikeoldfield.org dated May 8, 2001.

--------------
-Alni
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Dec. 23 2001, 18:11

well its been a while since august....is it here yet i wonder? ive looked in stores i cant find it...

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since June 09 2001, 01:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net