Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Qe2 Versions, i wanna find all versions of qe2!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
-TWin3OR- Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 03 2002, 16:57

[B]Hey friends!, anyone can help me? i wanna find a guitar solo version of Qe2!!. I'm also interested for other guitar solo versions that exist!, help me, THNX! :D
Profile PM 
Yo de nuevo
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 10 2002, 14:51

:D well, none answers my question, so i write again  :(

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!!! :-D pls.

Joer, es q llevo ya mil semanas esperando.
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Dec. 11 2002, 06:42

If nobody answers, the answer is probably that nobody can help you. Repeating the question won't help...

I would imagine that arranging QE2 for solo guitar is something that would demand a lot of creativity, and probably is something that not many people feel that they have time to do (if they're even able to do it). The best way to go about it, though, would be to first sit down and work out what all the notes are, then take it from there, deciding whch parts are crucial to the piece and which can be discarded so that it's possible for one person to play it.

As for others, Muse is quite well suited to solo playing - there's a version in A minorhere, and it's also possible to do it in the original E minor. Total Guitar magazine printed a solo version of Moonlight Shadow a little while ago; if you can't find a copy of that, it's not hard to work out once you have the chords to the song (in fact, it's possible to do that with a lot of songs). I have a little solo version of Pran's theme from The Killing Fields (or roughly based on it at least) - again, not too hard a one to work out, but maybe I'll write it out sometime (though it's quite likely that Mike Oldfield will walk on the moon before that happens ;)).
Profile PM 
-TWin3OR- Offline

Posted: Dec. 16 2002, 11:47

Muchas Gracias :D  :laugh: Thank U very much  :D
Profile PM 
-TWin3OR- Offline

Posted: Dec. 16 2002, 12:19

Quote (Guest @ Dec. 10 2002, 14:51)
:D well, nobody answers my question, so i write again  :(

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!!! :-D pls.

Joer, es q llevo ya mil semanas esperando.

:D
Profile PM 
Sysiyo Offline

Posted: Feb. 24 2003, 06:33

I've been wondering for some time, does a longer version of QE2 exist? And if it does, where could I find it... I love the song and the only bad this about it is that it's far too short (I really wouldn't want to tax my computer by making an extended version of the song myself).
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since Dec. 03 2002, 16:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net