Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: PM Spammer on here a few years ago..., Song promotion.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Rickyone Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 30 2008, 05:52

Hi Mike fans.
I just want to apologise for the inconvenience I caused a few years ago when I used to send thousands of pms to members on here as R.STEED.
Even though I was trying to promote my songs I was very wrong to cause so much disruption.
I'm now even more of a Mike fan and am proud to join his online community of fans.
Regards,
Richard Steed
http://www.myspace.com/steedie1
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 30 2008, 07:48

This was before my time, so I can only comment as a disinterested observer. As with any situation like this, you'll be able to claim equality with those who forgive you, and superiority over those who don't. In any case, as an artist your first loyalty was to your creation, and for an artist there can be no higher praise.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Dec. 30 2008, 12:59

I don't remember the disruption but I am always one to forgive and forget. Thanks for the apology and welcome back to tb.net!

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
2 replies since Dec. 30 2008, 05:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net