Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: People other than Mike in the "Shadow..." video, Who are they?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 19 2003, 17:57

[What follows is something I wanted to ask Korgscrew during my chat session of yesternight in the #mike_oldfield IRC channel ...before I got disconnected and wasn't able to reconnect again... dagn... :)..., so if he shows up here to answer 'em, I'm glad. :)]

Who are the people other than Mike in the "Shadow on the wall" video clip (as included amongst the videos at the end of the "Wind Chimes" movie)? I'd expecially like to know:

1) Who is the bass player. Maybe Phil Spalding?

2) Who is the singer. Is that old-ish and black-ish guy really Roger Chapman? I've always imagined him as a young and long-haired guy, but maybe I have a completely wrong (RobertPlant-ish?) image of the typical rock singer. :)

Thanks to anyone who replies.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 20 2003, 00:36

The bassist is Mike with yet another hairdo and outfit.
The singer really is Roger Chapman - see the similarity between him in the video and in some of the pictures here http://www.rogerchapman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 20 2003, 03:42

Thanx a lot. ;)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 19 2003, 17:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net