Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Peace, A mini collaboration< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 08 2006, 18:46

Excellent. It equals the 'Finale' project in terms of quality. Yuval's performance and recorded sound worked very well. Was this taken from a previous recording that had the 'Amarok noodling' at the end?
Profile PM 
Nicolas Offline

Posted: Jan. 11 2006, 09:42

The flute sound (carrying the melody), what instrument is that?  "a flute" is the obvious possibility, but I mean: what instrument exactly, or is it a keyboard?

The piece sounds beautiful!!
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 11 2006, 13:57

It was originally a Farfisa organ. In this instance, it's a patch I programmed into a Novation K Station synthesiser. I wasn't actually setting out to program a sound like that, but once I'd noticed the similarity, I developed it a bit further in that direction (it's hardly the most complex of patches anyway!).

Yuval's guitar part was indeed something he'd been working on (and had posted in another topic here) as a solo piece before I got involved. He sent it to me, I started playing along on the keyboard...and the world was never the same again...
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Jan. 11 2006, 15:42

Just lovely. I enjoyed that.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
23 replies since Sep. 26 2005, 19:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net