Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: password< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Demodex Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 04 2002, 16:36

Could someone let me a password, please.
I know this is a stupid question, but I don't have credit card. Help me, please.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: June 04 2002, 19:25

If you promise not to spread it around (i.e. not to give it to anyone else), I'll send mine to you.
smile

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 04 2002, 21:44

No piracy here, please. Thanks...
Profile PM 
Demodex Offline

Posted: June 05 2002, 17:46

It would be fantastic UGO. Sorry for my english.
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: June 06 2002, 07:14

I'm no sure, that the stolen code works. It should be so: you connect with code the registration center and during the connection the center do some modifications to your instaled MVR game (or system). It will not work using the code again? Have someone some explanations?
Ugo Offline

Posted: June 12 2002, 18:11

A message to all forum members and all the others who happen to read the above messages:

PLEASE DON'T CLUTTER MY MAILBOX WITH MESSAGES ASKING ME FOR THE PASSWORD TO START THE GAME. I ALREADY GAVE IT TO THREE PEOPLE (TWO BY EMAIL, ONE FRIEND HERE) AND I AM NOT INTENTIONED TO GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. ANY OTHER MESSAGE REQUESTING THE PASSWORD APPEARING IN MY MAILBOX WILL BE SYSTEMATICALLY DELETED.

Sorry for being so rude, but you out there have no idea about the state that my mailbox is (or was) in.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Demodex Offline

Posted: June 12 2002, 20:53

UGO, please. Don't forget me!
Profile PM 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 13 2002, 06:58

I haven't got Tr3s Lunas, but it's on the way in the post. Do you have to install it on a computer that is connected to the Internet, or can you pay and get your code thing and put the code in on another computer?

I'm asking because I want to install it on my studio computer (much better speakers) which isn't on the Internet.

Anyone know?
Profile PM 
Bad boy
Unregistered

Posted: July 02 2002, 08:56

Oh come on...
Is it really true, that nobody has discovered a crack/hack or cheat to play the full game without registration?
With this shit of installation procedure and customer support I will not pay a cent for this!
I have bought the album, and there is NO mention of additional cost for the game. I feel betrayed by Mike and his lousy company!
peterp
Unregistered

Posted: July 02 2002, 09:33

Yes, Bad Boy! I fully agree with you!
Maybe it is not even legal to sell a CD without mentioning that additional cost can arise. In this case tricking the installation process may also be not illegal....
So, dear admins - instead of blaming or deleting these postings, give us a link/hint for cheating!
After all, this is no official site...
korama
Unregistered

Posted: July 02 2002, 12:53

Yep, Finally!
Bad Boy wrote down, what everyone is thinking and looking for. So give us a Cheat - Now!
gino
Unregistered

Posted: July 02 2002, 15:37

whats the key when i first instaled it asked for my key
pirate
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 05 2002, 03:42

Yes Bad boy a crack exists.
after a long search i found a working crack
and i play the game for free.
Why didn´t mike bother to write on the record,
that it was just a demo.it pisses me of
try the searchmachines search on musicvr
and you will find the crack.
Anon
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 09 2002, 04:14

I found the cr*ck referred to by pirate.  It worked OK, but I have found that it only fixed version 1 of the game.  With any of the updates installed, re-registration is requested, but the cr*ck does not overcome this.  So I uninstalled the updated version and re-installed version 1, which I didn't need to patch again.  This is all very interesting and a breakthrough, but has anybody worked out how to successfully patch installations above version 1 level?
Pirate
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 12 2002, 05:12

Version 1 works fine for me.
why do i need a update.
what does the update doing to the game.
and if theres an update a cr*ck will soon come.
i´l keep my eyes open.....
Bad boy
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 12 2002, 09:10

Pirate, I've searched the internet for hours and haven't found a crack. Maybe a little more precise information will do...
15 replies since June 04 2002, 16:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net