Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: part 3 (or 4?) solo tab< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Mar. 04 2002, 19:08

does anyone know what im talkn about? i got a mp3 that says its in part 4 but i got a live version that says its in part 3....i think....so im not sure where it is......but its that one with the guitar solo that goes on forever with the xylaphones or whatever playin in the background. if anyone hasnt yet, ive figured it all out and tabbed it. i was gonna send it in to the site but it wasnt in plain text and everything got jumbled up so i might do it later on. anyway here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/shine64.rm/solo.html

ps - there are no symbols or anything for slides or hammer ons or anything. just notes.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Baggiesfaninessex Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 12 2002, 15:23

I think you're refering to Part 4, where about half of the side is made up of a repeated Vibraphone motif with various solos over the top. This side ends with a reprise of Hiawatha, which also closes Side 2, but in a more upbeat, world music style. Mesmeric...

--------------
“A dog is not intelligent. Never trust an animal that's surprised by its own farts.” - Frank Skinner
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 05 2002, 23:28

no actually i found out what it was. its part 3....between the orchestral triumphant part and the part with the drums.......yknow which i mean? i love that solo

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Mar. 04 2002, 19:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net