Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Ommadawn Analysis Final< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ThisName Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 28 2007, 07:08

Hi everybody. I have now submitted my new Ommadawn analysis to the site and I hope it will be up soon. It is far more thorough than the original and I hope you all gain something from reading it and learn more about this wonderful piece of music.

I propose that we use this topic as a place for your views, opinions and general comments on the analysis.

All your feedback is welcome and I thank you all for taking the time to read it!

Ryan

--------------
www.ryanyardmusic.com
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 18 2007, 14:22

I am ignorant about music theory, so I'm afraid much of your piece went over my head, Thisname, but it's apparent even to me that this was a major endeavor. I'm impressed with your musical knowledge. Although a scholarly work, I think your affection for the subject also comes through.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
1 replies since April 28 2007, 07:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net