Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Nothing Pointless about this Tubular Bell, TBIII's Bell's maker!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 14 2014, 12:50

I like Pointless and perhaps you enjoy the format in your own country, but I regret to say that this will be another case of availability only to those able to view the BBC's iPlayer.  Mike features as an answer or suggestion from time to time - on this occasion, the silversmith who made the bells for the TBIII images namechecks him.

I caught him and his quiz partner on their second appearance, yesterday Series 10, Episode 66, where the fact is brought up again at 13 minutes in - you can observe his progress all the way if you choose.  I've subsequently referred back to Series 10, Episode 65 where he speaks from 16:21 onwards.

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
0 replies since Mar. 14 2014, 12:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net