Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: NEXT MIKE'S VR GAME, Any idea??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SHINE Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 24 2003, 19:39

Well, I know I'm going to fast now, talking about the third game....Is just that I cannot wait for the Tube World release!
         If I could give an idea for a new game I would talk about TSODE and an undersea world.
         Deep dark blue sea feeling while diving from a place to another and Mike's music.
         As I love diving and keeping TSODE in my mind as I do it,this would be wonderfull for me...
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: May 25 2003, 09:36

I'd like to see his visualization of Taurus (parts 1-3) - on the FMO cover theree's a surreal picture which would make a lovely 3D world. :cool:

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: May 25 2003, 16:50

yes... it's true timshen, can u imagine to fly through the hole on the dog's neck, that would be the gate to a rocky landscape, in the picture that hole is yellow with mountains , so i imagine a valley with sharped mountains in the horizon under a hot sun.

i asked him in the bbc chat the other day if had ever considered to build a virtual environment for ommadawn, but i got no answer...  :/

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since May 24 2003, 19:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net