Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New rules!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Feb. 15 2004, 14:48

Just a small announcement here - we have a new set of rules in the fan tracks sections, you can find them by clicking the 'Rules' link at the top of each area. Essentially, it's no different to before, just the things which were unwritten are now written down so it's clear to everyone!

Basically, tracks posted here should be your own work (how much your own varies depending on the area - obviously cover tracks don't have to be your own composition, and remixes don't have to be your own playing, but obviously should be your own mix work) - I think just about everyone has followed that anyway; it should, after all, be a place where people can come to share their own music and discuss it with others.
If anyone wants to post links to another artist's work, it should go in the other artists (there's no need to keep to the one track per topic rule in that area, by the way - it would be better to make a general post about the artist), unless other arrangements have been made with me or Olivier. We don't have a problem with you posting a friend's work if they are unable to come here themself for some reason (like that they don't speak English, for example) but we'd like to be asked first, so that we can make sure of what the reasons are, that they're going to be ok with you posting it here (it may attract criticism they'd rather not hear, after all).

I hope everyone continues to have fun in the fan music area!
Profile PM 
0 replies since Feb. 15 2004, 14:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net