Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: new last track, by Darken Ed< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
oblique Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 14 2003, 06:17

Edo keeps making last tracks before the summer.... :D

Check out    http://darkened.fainello.com/     for "Early summer night".

BTW, nice track, Edo.

--------------
"While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past." - Jack Vance
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 14 2003, 11:26

Very beautiful. If this is the final version, I commend you. It works well with just the piano. I can hear many more instruments, though :D! But I'm sure this is the final version and it works very well for a piano-only track and if I were you I'd keep it that way.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
DarkenedEdo Offline

Posted: June 14 2003, 14:32

Thank you my friends, i can't hide you something... :D
I record "Early summer noghts" in 3 minutes: 30 second to prepare the Pro Audio Window and to add the hall effect, 2 1/2 minutes to play it, without adjusting it. So it's born, so it's done.
I decide to upload (next week) a little part of Moonlighting III to hear your comments. It will be 2 minutes long, just a little bit. Consider it a "premiere" to know if i'm working in the right dirtection. I'm working hard on it, i hope it will be something good.

Ciao
Edoardo

--------------
www.edoardofainello.com :::: www.fayeth.com :::: www.myspace.com/kahman
Profile PM WEB 
DarkenedEdo Offline

Posted: June 14 2003, 14:35

Brandon, thank you. I was afraid it was poor without other instruments. I'm happy you like it in this way.

Jael and Brandon: i'm waiting for your photos and your description, i'm preparing a page in my site where i want to put all of you.

Ciao
Edo

--------------
www.edoardofainello.com :::: www.fayeth.com :::: www.myspace.com/kahman
Profile PM WEB 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Posted: June 14 2003, 23:09

There's a picture of me in my profile playing guitar and my information is there...you want more just ask :).

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
oblique Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 15 2003, 16:27

Don't know yet if I can find an acceptable picture, but I'll try to find one and send you the info directly.
And, yes, I can keep a secret.....

--------------
"While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past." - Jack Vance
Profile PM 
5 replies since June 14 2003, 06:17 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net