Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mystery Tunnel< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 26 2008, 01:35

I was lost in one of the myriad corridors of Maestro (somewhere near that swirling black white chamber that contains two portals, one of which leads to the Wind Turbine world) when I took a turning and suddenly found myself outside the spaceship! After moving about under the spaceship for a while I saw a tiny tunnel entrance that was black and yellow. Following this led to the Scorpion's world - but the roof of it was black and yellow! How well known is this? I have a screen capture of the inside of the black and yellow tunnel but I'm not sure how to attach jpgs to posts (without supplying an URL).
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: April 26 2008, 04:15

Well, it's new to me - and welcome news, too, because there aren't many of those kind of weak spots in Maestro (there are many more in Tr3s Lunas, which we take great pleasure in exploiting.)

The gallery is the only section where we can post images directly, so I suggest we post your picture temporarily in one of the Maestro Guide Gallery threads - the 'little extras' threads might be best, here. When you try to add a post to the thread, scroll down and you'll see an invitation to upload a file. Upload your picture, and add a bit of text in the main panel to explain it. Your picture won't be visible straight away - it'll be queued up for me to approve - which I'll do next time I log on.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 06 2008, 11:21

Well, I'm back from my week-long absence. Alan, I saw elsewhere that my picture didn't come through. My email address is nightspore11@hotmail.com. If you send an email to that I'll reply with a jpg attachment of the tunnel scan.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: May 06 2008, 16:37

I wouldn't leave your email address exposed publicly there like that - or you'll start to get a lot of spam I suspect.

You could send it to me - but if you have a photobucket account (just Google "Photobucket" and register for free, if you don't), you could upload the picture to that and post the link here. (That's what I do myself, whenever I want to show a picture in the forum other than in the gallery).
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 08 2008, 01:26

The nightspore11 hotmail address is one I use for "frivolous" things anyway, so it doesn't really matter if it gets spammed. Actually, I object to physical junkmail much more than spam. I don't have use photobucket, unfortunately.

It was interesting what you wrote about non-functional bird cavern in the other thread; I'll see what else I can uncover in that area.
Profile PM 
4 replies since April 26 2008, 01:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net