Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: My site, Finally up< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 17 2004, 15:45

After a very long time my site is finally up with a bunch of my tunes. All in MP3. Maybe as time goes on I'll make them OGGs, but for now I'll make it easier for everyone :).

Enjoy! Tell your friends! lol

http://www.geocities.com/shine64.rm/

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 18 2004, 10:45

Cool! No more broken links

Initially I was a bit cautious at it being on geocities, but now I see that the mp3s are on your other server. I'm downloading the long instrumental right now...
Profile PM 

Posted: April 18 2004, 13:02

I'm going to be getting my MO covers up sometime as well. Maybe I'll make a separate section for covers/remixes.

Thanks visiting!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: April 18 2004, 13:05

hi brandon, it's great u've got your own site to make your music available, i wish u all the best luck and hope it goes on growing.

so promising the extract from your long composition. i like how u build it and make the last transition. the 'blues' bit is awesome, even more now that it's maybe a bit fastened, isn't it?

good job
:)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Jammer Offline

Posted: April 18 2004, 16:06

just heard said instrumental track.

Very good so far, I like the smooth transition of the sections. The blues bit in the 2nd half sounds very Oldfield. A bit like a cross between TB2's Blue Saloon and The Lake. The first section was more like parts of Incantations in the way it develops a short idea for an extended amount of time

Look forward to hearing your other MO covers up there. How about having a section on your favourite multi effect patch settings? especially the MO ones
Profile PM 
dbruce Offline

Posted: April 22 2004, 04:48

Some really great stuff you've done there Brandon! :)
I especially like the long instrumental (and aforementioned Blues section - very Oldfield! ). I listened to them last night so I can't remember the other tracks by name, but was very impressed with what I heard.

Don't forget to keep us updated now!!

David
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Posted: April 22 2004, 08:04

I haven't had the opportunity to listen to the music yet, but the site looks very good, very well designed and inviting. Did you do it yourself?

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: April 22 2004, 18:52

Don't worry. As soon as I do more notable work on it, I'll update! ;)

And yes, I did the site all myself. Some of the songs there that I listen to now sound very bad to me...I feel like rerecording a bunch of them lol.

Thanks for the words again, guys.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
bevy Offline

Posted: April 22 2004, 20:27

n1, downloading some of your music now.. nice.
hey brandon how about a guest book??

illusions is my fave tune.

btw, anyone know what happend to
http://darkened.fainello.com/

been away 4 some time :/
Profile PM 

Posted: April 22 2004, 22:43

Hmm I'll have to look into a guestbook. Perhaps forums wouldn't hurt either...sometime in the future.

I'm not sure what happened to Edoardo. His forums have been dead for a while now too. hmm...

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: April 28 2004, 18:01

Congrats Brandon, a very great site. Good looking, simple, fast to load. And lots of your music which is what we wanted!

Geting more and more professional with each step.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 

Posted: May 06 2004, 00:34

I now have a guestbook! Yey!

So sign and have fun. And don't do drugs.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
11 replies since April 17 2004, 15:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net