Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MVR facebook group, New group if you use facebook< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 06 2008, 19:09

I know there are a few people here who use Facebook, and I've found a few on Facebook who play the gammes but don't visit here.

So, I set up a group to parrallel what Alan D and others have done here. a place tp post images, and discuss the wonderful world of MVR.

Please feel free to have a look and maybe join. You'll need a facebook account first.

facebook group page

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: July 09 2008, 16:47

I would've joined you, Andy, but I don't have a Facebook account and ... to tell the truth, I don't really want to join Facebook. (I never did get the hang of those Myspace/Facebook things.) So I'll have to remain a remote observer!
Profile PM 
Ciderginaspro Offline

Posted: July 10 2008, 02:51

Hi !
I've just joined you.... but I still have to discover Facebook !

have a great day
Claire
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: July 10 2008, 17:34

@ Alan - no problems, there are so many of these social sites now it's bewildering. My eldest at 13 is starting to show me around a few of them.

It's just a pale imitiation of what you've set up here since thew demise of the "official" forums  ;)

@ Claire - welcome on board. it's been a long time since there were any multi player games, and I set that group up to spread the word.

I was surprised at the number of fans joining the various facebook groups that I didn't recognise from here at Tub.net. So I thought I'd try to engage them in the wonderful world of MVR.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
3 replies since July 06 2008, 19:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net