Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music VR 1.1< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 18 2002, 09:57

Music VR 1.1 is available at www.mikeoldfield.com. On Jul 21, version 1.1a has been released (changes are not listed).
Profile PM 
Wojtek Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 18 2002, 11:17

Why does it requires re-registration? If every update does, then after couple of updates we will have odred new code? (MVR let's only for a couple registrations on one code)

And where is the listing of fixed bugs, new features etc.?
Profile PM 
HarrisonAu
Unregistered

Posted: July 19 2002, 07:10

I agree with Wojtek. What's been fixed and why the code?
Manny Offline

Posted: July 19 2002, 13:27

I've installed the update and the sound problem I was having is over (I'm using Winme).  So I suppose that is what the update is for but, of course, a change log should be posted
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 19 2002, 14:26

The only information given is that it "corrects a number of bugs, and  provides more robust support for the on-line registration process" (from the MO Newswire).
Profile PM 
Jerome C Offline

Posted: Aug. 01 2002, 16:44

Hi all,

actually there is a 1.1a version, and that one did solve that bloody sound problem I had since the very beginning !

I new about the 1.1a cause I had installed - but not tried yet - the 1.1, and the first time I launched the game it asked me to register again, which I did, and it connected to the server and answered "1.1a must be installed first" ! so I went back to the update page, found apparently the same 1.1 again, but I downloaded it anyway and copied it, launched the game, "please register", ok, and then CHAZAM ! I worked, and no more bug, pure sound, complete music, happy.

:cool:
Jérôme

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
5 replies since July 18 2002, 09:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net