Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music of the Spheres - Harmonia Mundi Score & Tab, Score & Tab of Harmonia Mundi< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Yann Kovic Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 27 2010, 13:26

Hello, everybody!

After a few months without posting, I'm back with some very interesting jobs.
Some months ago, I decided to rewrite the guitar part of some Music of the Spheres Tracks.
The better one for me was Harmonia Mundi, because I'm a guitar player first. I began by the tablature, and when I've been ready to post it here, I thought it was very interesting to write the complete track. This way, I've checked if my tab was correct.

It was a very long, difficult work. I was often tired after one hour of this type of work, and I understand now how it could be very hard to Mike to write a so complex, classical opus!

And now, you can download it from my Web site!

I've decided to not give a direct links to the files ; this way, some people could make a trip among my own compositions too. A direct link is too quick and let pass trough my own work...

On the bottom of the download page, you'll find 3 usefull files :

- Harmonia Mundi - Complete orchestral MIDI file.
- Harmonia Mundi - Complete orchestral score.
- Harmonia Mundi - Guitar tablature.

So, you'll can work on it, play it with the MIDI file, and so on...

Some people will certainly say it wasn't perfect, and this is my answer : do it yourself before, & talk after ! It was a very big job, and I give it to you like it is.

I'll probably do my self an acoustic record of this track, but it is not my priority...

Just a remark : please, if you use a part of my work, in any way that is, just put an annotation about me, then my job will "pay" !
Thanks. It will be very difficult to write an ASCII tab for Tubular.net, and I will not do it, sorry...

Follow the link below for the download page :

Yann Kovic Music Download page

Please, excuse my poor english, I'm living in Belgium !

--------------
I like beer, I like cheese, I like the smell of a westerly breeze...

http://www.yannkovic.be/
Profile PM WEB 
Yann Kovic Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 10 2010, 05:30

To achieve this score, I'm looking for the lyrics. It's very difficult to listen and decrypt. It seems to by in latin langage, but even if I've learned it in scool ( a long time ago!;) I'm not sure about what I listening.

If someone can help me, thx...

--------------
I like beer, I like cheese, I like the smell of a westerly breeze...

http://www.yannkovic.be/
Profile PM WEB 
1 replies since Aug. 27 2010, 13:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net