Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MOTS and Star Wars - KOTOR2 ???< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
arron11196 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 12 2008, 10:43

No offense, Bassman, but we arent talking about opinion. Were talking about fact. Read my posts again, and you'll see why I'm saying what I am.

If I want to believe there are aliens on the moon, thats my choice.

If someone else wants to believe that the water in their tap is made from stardust, thats up to them.

If someone wants to make a claim as fact, then they should back it up with evidence - especially when there is a simpler explanation. Occams' Razor.

And no offense, Bassman, but I don't see what reason you have to question me other than to incite some kind of malcontent. I have no quarrel with you. I take exception to being told that that when frankly, all I have done here is state how little I believe in someone's hypothesis. Read my first posts and you'll find them to be more respectful towards everyone. But when the claims keep coming and the heated words start flying, what do you expect me to do? Bite my lip? To me, whats been proposed here isn't fact, and it was originally presented as such.

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2008, 14:40

Anyway the connection is John Williams.

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
Bassman Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2008, 20:34

@ Arron.  You are a fine debater, sir.  But the guy clearly wasn't looking for a debate, and when he said that, you went all "lawyer" on him starting with your second reply.  Just sayin'.

@ BellEnd.  You gave me the best laugh of the day.  I've been saying that about John Williams for years.  Glad I'm not the only one.  Still, you've gotta admire a man who always gives the people what they want!

--------------
Turn up the music... Hi as Fi can go.
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Sep. 13 2008, 10:50

As per the forum guidelines, let's keep our remarks to the topic and cease with the personal attacks and name-calling.

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Sep. 13 2008, 21:06

Quote (The Big BellEnd @ Sep. 12 2008, 14:40)
Anyway the connection is John Williams.

That's interesting. The "main" five-note melody in "Mount Teidi" often reminds me of the the well-known motif in Close Encounters. (I'm not saying they're the same, you'll notice!;)
Profile PM 
Bassman Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2008, 10:02

Incidentally Chromemax (and I speak for no one else but myself), please don't stop contributing to the Forums.  Your enthusiasm for MO's music is both obvious and welcome.

:)
Profile PM 
Jesse Offline

Posted: June 03 2009, 06:02

Quote (Sir Mustapha @ Sep. 11 2008, 13:47)
if memory serves me right, on the soundtrack of the 1994 PC game Little Big Adventure.

That game's soundtrack is one of the best :)
Same goes for the second game...
Profile PM 
26 replies since Sep. 08 2008, 10:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net