Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Moon Tree< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Dom Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 31 2002, 16:49

Maybe I've missed it, but no one seems to have commented on the moon tree (the tree with the moon in its branches) - so it is possible some of you may have missed this. If you go up to the tree and shoot at the moon, it takes you into a lovely sequence with about ten sprites. Doesn't get you any rings, but its lovely to watch and listen to...(Doesn't trigger the lovely end music either!;)
Profile PM 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 23 2002, 13:12

my friend this is the demo version i think!!
i have done it!!!:-))))))

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Dec. 23 2002, 16:36

Errm -
In the demo, if you have found the first ring the moon tree takes you to the moon/craterland, where you have to pick up the second ring to get back through the gate.
In the full version, the moon tree leaves you in the origin area, but starts the sprites sequence, where you have to pick up all ~10 sprites for a spectacular trip into space...

btw.: AFAIK, the second moon tree in the snow cavern (full version) has no special function, right ?

Andreas
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Dec. 23 2002, 17:47

Quote (a_r_schulz @ Dec. 23 2002, 16:36)
btw.: AFAIK, the second moon tree in the snow cavern (full version) has no special function, right?

yep... i think so, andreas... i've tried all to make it trigger something but it seems there's nothing more to do with it that coming back to origin zone...

and now that we are talking about the moon tree in the origin... i have to say that the other day i triggered the rings game there...
i got close to the golden branches near the cactus and i took the golden stone to shoot... then i flew to the moon tree and shot at the moon with a stone, instead of going to the sprites section it took me to the ring games but with the fire being... i got close to the spike ball and the ava dissappeared and i played the game as usual... but i have also to say that i've tried later but no way... just once...  i haven't managed any more, not even to get close to the moon tree with the golden stone to shoot... when i get near to the tree the stone changes in that smooth and light thing... is 'fuzz' the name for that object?

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2002, 08:27

could you tell me???>>>>>>>
if you go to the forest and then to the canyon is the  demo or the full version????
i have purchase it but i am not sure if i done it ok!!!!

--------------
Profile PM 
The Thin Man Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2002, 09:38

If you have been to the forest and the canyon then you definitely have the full game.

The Thin Man
Profile PM 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2002, 09:49

thanks my friend!!!
tell me some more!!
how i can pick up objects or find the rings???

--------------
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2002, 11:28

what i would tell u is that the best, imho anyway, is trying to relax... and not being in a hurry...
it's very nice to go discovering, fly around and you'll find the gates u can enter and the objects u can take and when u got stuck have a look at the spoiler section, there is a lot of information about the places u can visit or about the things u can do in mvr... well, at least about those we have discovered until now

u may have noticed that the main aim doesn't have to be getting all the rings, u don't have to fight with anything, not even with time...

mvr is a good place to 'brake'... take it slow and enjoy feeling yourself like a 'virtual voyager'
:)

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 25 2002, 05:14

i have understood that but.... what i am supposed to do with the cactus in the beginning of the game to make the sky"blue"
i have done this by accident!!
please tell me !!
:cool:

--------------
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Dec. 25 2002, 08:41

get close to the cactus (or shoot at it) and the sky will turn into blue.
:)

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 25 2002, 18:45

yes, but is there something specific??? and what about the rings or the objects??
how can i pick them up??
mm....thats a bit difficult ...mike!!! :)  ;)  :p

--------------
Profile PM 
10 replies since Aug. 31 2002, 16:49 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net