Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MO Fan by Proxy, Oldflield Fan's partner section< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Crises in the Kitchen Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 08 2008, 16:45

Hi,   My name is Jon'll.   I'm married to Ray, who you may all know from this forum.  He spend a bit of time on the forum most nights so I thought I would join in  (if you cant best them.....etc.,)

Anyway - he always asks me the answers to the difficult music questions.   Although I play Clarinette not one of those loud distorted twangy things most of you chaps play or just own in the case of some (Y).

I have been listening to Oldfield music since i met Ray in 1756!!!! at least it feels like that.

So if there are any other Guitar Widows out there lets compare notes!!!

Cheers   Jon'll

PS  Crises in the Kitchen is more of a description of how things are rather than a clever name!  I think we had too much wine when we thought of it  :D  :D
Profile PM 
clotty Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: Oct. 08 2008, 18:53

Welcome to tubular.net Jon'll,

I loved Mike's guitar sound back in 1756 when you were first introduced to it. It is a wonder it took him all that time up to 1973 to finally make it big.

So what's it like living in the Scottish Mike Oldfield museum?  ;)

--------------
Clotty
Profile PM WEB 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 09 2008, 14:34

Hello, Jon'll. So there are two musicians in your household? Does that mean there's either sweet harmony or wild cacophony? Though, having been together for 250 years, it must be a successful combination, either way!

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 08 2008, 16:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net