Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MO Dreams< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
HR lover Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 16 2011, 12:16

My dreams seem often to go about the setting.Like walking in a field next to a highway that is looped like a rollercoaster, but only 1 loop. But I was awed about not only this construction but even more about the seting which was very picturesque. One dream I was in some sort of church at which I looked puzzled at some symbols. Before I was in the church I was walking and then there was this valley but the church was on high ground. Those dreams are often obscure and vague and are like half-nightmares. half-nightmare but also extremely exciting. I also had a dream with a castle, and I tried to found a book, but I didn't seek for it in the castle but over the ledge and roof until I found a balcony. I also had dreams with car parks and swamps with a big tree, of which I was terrified. But they're not the kind of dream where you are running because someone is chasing you. It's like I try to find some sort of meaning in those dreams. I lately had a dream involving a bus. My friend and I were talking, and there were two buses. I was talking with my friend who had to go in the front bus. The bus was almost leaving so he stepped in the front bus. But I had to go in the bus behind. When I walked there the door was already closed and I tried to follow the bus. Now the bus was moving to it's destination. I ran and ran and ran. I still remember it was night in the dream. Anyhow I kept running and then there came by a roundabout. Now I was very close to the bus and almost touched it. But then it was accelerating again. I kept running but he was too fast. I looked to my left where a fire was burning in a bin, you know where bums keep warm. I saw it was some sort of scrap yard with to my left  a guardrail. It was very dark and then I met two persons. They had no money and were hobos I think. I was a bit anxious but they were ok. I don't remember the rest of the dream, but I have a lot of those dreams. But they are scary and very exillerating too. I also once had a terrible nightmare. I have no idea what it was about. But that was terrifying. I sometimes have nightmares but that was incredible terrifying. But that was a long time a go. I think 8 years or something like that.

--------------
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Jan. 16 2011, 17:17

Too many dreams to interpret at once, HR, so I'll concentrate on only one: the roller coaster with one loop. The standard things of youth interest you only slightly (hence, just one loop).
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Jan. 16 2011, 17:21

Hi HR lover.

You are often walking in your dreams. This is to do with a lack of inhibition and need for freedom. You are opening up yourself to all things beyond your conscious self, just allowing events and thoughts to carry you along freely without constraint.
In your bus dream - the bus represents your journey through life and need to achieve a goal. The fact that you are doing the chasing means that you know what you want and how to get it. Something though is stopping you achieve your goal .Your friend who got on the first bus represents something within yourself that you need to look at and
acknowledge.

Bright Blessings etc    :)

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
HR lover Offline

Posted: Jan. 17 2011, 07:58

Hey that makes a lot of sense actually. I really feel like that. And it must be true what nightspore says, cos I hate rollercoasters  :)   Thank you both for your interpretations.

--------------
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: May 14 2011, 04:59

Had a MO dream last night,I was attending the world premiere of TB IV ( !!!! ) somewhere in London. It was a sold-out event and I was with other fellow MO fans all around the world.MO was magical,playing with passion,what a concert. And I had the chance to talk to the man himself after the concert - perfect.

It was just a dream,maybe boosted 'cause tomorrow it's his birthday? Think so...but I'd love to see a new album if he feels it's time to do it (I personally don't wanna more any TB albums at all).Just pure MO.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
wiga Offline

Posted: May 14 2011, 09:43

Perfect MO dream - that Tati!  :)

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: Jan. 02 2013, 02:53

I had this most vivid Mike-related dream last night. I dreamt that me and a couple of other people accompanied some sort of record company guy down into a kind of archive where album artwork was kept. The record company guy showed us  lots of rejected ideas for covers that Mike had subjected to the record company that looked basically like kids drawings in water colour. They were all in different colours and they were all variations on the tubular bells theme. They all bore titles for exisiting albums but one in particular caught my attention. It was the cover of platinum (which was simply purple "tubular bells" i water colour!;), but the text said "Mike Oldfield and Stevie Winwood". I asked the record company guy about that and he explained that Platinum was originally not going to be a Mike Oldfield album at all but a jazz fusion project by Mike and Steve which Steve decided to pull out of at last minute! :-/
All the subjected "artwork" was hung on clohtes lines! :-D
Yes, it's all a LIE. But i DID dream it!  :laugh:

--------------
"There are twelve people in the world, the rest are paste"
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Jan. 07 2013, 18:35

Any of those covers gatefolds..probably easier to hang on the line Lars  :D

Looks like our prior dream interpreters have moved on...The simple remedy is just to listen to more Mike..may help.

Thanks for sharing anyways.
Profile PM 
87 replies since July 24 2010, 02:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net