Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mikes place!!, music??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 14:28

I Finally got in Tonight after sorting out the 24 Medal quest.. Ahh  easy when u know how .. but not if you lack a bit of patience !! lol..  Without giving anything away I got in there and by mistake I guess I flew into the Portal and was sent back to Start point minus 24 Medals!! Should there be some music in there or not??? Ok ill do the quest again but it takes a bit of time..   :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 15:08

Congratulations, 3Wheeler! I haven't gotten very far in Maestro, yet. I'm impressed with your perseverance. BTW, when I first noticed this new topic, on the main board page, I hadn't realized what forum it was in. I actually expected to see "Tonight!!" and "Bring your own beer!!" inside.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 15:34

Well done. Did you find the... erm ... unusual finding? (Don't want to give anything away here.) Or did you leave too soon?

To the disappointment of most of us, I think, Mike's place is very, very quiet.
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 15:47

No I didnt see anything unusual apart from that tempting Portal that I was hoping would explode the Scene into some Hidden Mike Oldfield Symphonic Crescendo lol... nope  :/

--------------
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 16:06

Well, now you have a really good motive for doing it all again, to take a better look around .......
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Feb. 29 2008, 05:39

Yes .. 2nd time in and I found the mystery object and retuned it to base!!   Its a bit Like opening the Door to Meet a Blind Date and being a Trifle Disappointed after all the hassle of getting there .. lol.. :cool:

--------------
Profile PM 
5 replies since Feb. 26 2008, 14:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net