Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike on iPlayer, Mike gets a Bentley< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
autoq Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 19 2013, 18:29

I guess many of you know/saw this already, but I just happened to find/watch this on iPlayer -
When Albums Ruled the World
I watched the first 3 mins in the hope that the Bells (album cover) would appear .. and it did. So I then watched the rest of the prog - Mike appears 3/4 of the way through (I guess)... has a few minutes of him and SRB. They also have a few pics ( including one picture for some reason of Mike and Simon Groom when he was recording Blue Peter theme ?) and a couple of seconds excerpt of Mikes TV concert :)
I expect most people on this site will have seen/heard much of this already. However I actually found a lot of the prog quite interesting/entertaining -especially for some reason of Tom Scholz (from the group Boston) doing a directors-cut technical voice-over of the chorus of "More than a Feeling"....
Worth a wee look if you like different sorts of music or at least are a wee bit nostalgic.!
Its available until 22 July...
Profile PM 
0 replies since July 19 2013, 18:29 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net