Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike on Heaven and Earth Show today< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
zinc Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 25 2002, 06:24

Well just finished watching Mike on the Heaven and Earth Show and managed to edit out all the other filler stuff. The interview is the main item and in total lasts 30 mins covering his life, problems and thoughts on spirituality as well as a cool demo of MVR. Its filmed in his studio and ouitside and you see parts of the house including his horses. I was interested in some pictures used my the BBC of his youth and in concert which were new to me. The MVR bit looked far more clear and smooth than my computer. I think this will obviously help his new album sales in the uk and bring him to the fore a bit more. He appeared pretty relaxed and looked a tad younger than other things i've seen of him lately so looks like he's a happy bloke at the moment.
Zinc
Profile PM 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 25 2002, 07:04

Yep, I liked it too, especially those old videos and pictures of him. They should have had more of it in the program.

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
1 replies since Aug. 25 2002, 06:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net