Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike Oldfield videos< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
mikeluxy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 29 2001, 19:43

Hi There
I wonder if through the forum i could put in a request.
Id love to see some of Mikes Early video material especially an early Virgin release of Tubular Bells (performed live).
Do any fans have any videos that they might be able to copy for me....since all of these videos are long since deleted there is no way to buy them "new" as it were.
Id be happy to provide a video and or pay any postage costs and other costs incurred.
Are there any fellow fans out there who could help me out on this at all.
The only videos of mikes i have are "the wind chimes" (brilliant) plus "the space movie" as well as all the latest releases (TB at horseguards parade etc etc)
Can anyone help out at all.....?

Mike
Profile PM 
Tubular Belle Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2002, 11:02

Try the www.ebay.com site or www.ebay.de These are auction sites and Mike's video ELEMENTS is usually being auctioned by someone or other and usually at a good price. I got my ESSENTIAL MO, ELEMENTS and WIND CHIMES videos from there.
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: Mar. 15 2002, 13:04

How can I get the 'Let There Be Light' video? - i'd love to have it!

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
Baggiesfaninessex Offline

Posted: Mar. 19 2002, 15:50

How can I get hold of a copy of the first MO video, showing live versions of Tubular Bells parts 1 and 2 and Ommadawn part 1. I believe it was recorded at a Knebworth concert around the mid-seventies?! I haven't seen this available for years.

Help!!

--------------
“A dog is not intelligent. Never trust an animal that's surprised by its own farts.” - Frank Skinner
Profile PM 
mirwais57 Offline

Posted: Mar. 20 2002, 04:49

i am wishing that exposed gets released on DVD. i would really love to see Mike oldfield when he was in his 20's. i think thats how old he was then.

--------------
http://www.mp3.com/57_13/
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/57_ttpo_13/

NB: Avatar = Mirwais himself.
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Sep. 29 2001, 19:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net