Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike Oldfield Night to be Held in Second Life< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: June 27 2008, 02:54

The Subterranea Progressive Rock Club of Second Life will feature an evening with Mike Oldfield's music on Friday, 27 June at 12:00PM SLT (Pacific Time; 8PM GMT). You can find the venue using the search feature once you're in SL (search "subterranea") ; or, ask Moog McMahon for a teleport. The last Mike Oldfield Night was very well attended!

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
clotty Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: June 27 2008, 03:18

Hi Inkanta
Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to try to be there for a while if I can.

Anyone else planning to go?

--------------
Clotty
Profile PM WEB 
Inkanta Offline

Posted: June 27 2008, 13:41

I hope that I can! I'm in the middle of a workshop at a conference as I'm typing atm, yikes!  It is a great group of folks that turns up at the Subbie!

Maybe see you there!

--------------
Profile PM 
RoguePlanetoid Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 27 2008, 16:45

I'm there at the moment, not many turned up, ironically I did event though I'm a very light poster on these forums, but nevermind nice to here Mike Oldfield music in SL, never done that before!
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Posted: June 28 2008, 01:22

Hey Rogue! Nice to have met you there! I am Morrighan/Korrigan, btw. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to get to another program in the real world! See you soon inworld!

--------------
Profile PM 
MoogMcMahon Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 28 2008, 03:28

Helloo!

Just to say thanks to those who turned up - Friday nights are tricky and not helped by all the regulars going to a rival club which is supposed to make sure all events don't clash lol! Anyway, great music, good company, intelligent conversation. What more can you ask for :) Take care all, Love and Peace, Moogy
:)
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Posted: July 13 2008, 11:21

<rubs her eyes>  Hey Moog!!!! So nice to see you here! I wish I could have been there for all of it--I tuned in for awhile, as you know, while sitting in the hallway of the convention center.  Feel free to pop over to the "Meet and Greet" section and introduce yourself!  We'd all like to know the story of the guy behind the cute avi with the great guitar-playing ability. :D

--------------
Profile PM 
6 replies since June 27 2008, 02:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net