Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike, MVR and Sir Churchill< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 18 2001, 08:42

Well... smile

A very ugly female politician, once, to Sir Winston Churchill: "Winston, if I were married to you, I would put poison in your coffee."
Sir Winston Churchill: "My dear lady, if I were married to you, I would drink it!"

biggrin biggrin

Is this why Mike is delaying MVR? Does he think that we are not ready or not willing to drink his music-poisoned coffee, or maybe his music-poisoned tea? (See A.R.Schulz's 'Teapot' in the MVR forum).

smile smile

PS - To all the forum members: this is just for fun. If you do not feel like replying, please don't. wink

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
GMOVJ Offline

Posted: Oct. 19 2001, 03:04

Teapot ?

"Pierre Moerlen - Drummer with (and at the time, leader of) the prog-rock group Gong. Mike would have met Gong while he was at The Manor recording Tubular bells at the same time as they were recording their 'Flying Teapot' album (another of Virgin records' early releases). Mike made a guest appearance on Gong's LP 'Downwind'."

Richard Carter Notes on Incantation

Nothing to do with this topic, I know...
Cheers, GMOVJ

--------------
Cheers,
GMOVJ
[URL=http://tubular.fodplanet.com]http://tubular.fodplanet.com[/URL] - The french speaking mailing list
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Oct. 19 2001, 18:31

Talking of teacups... wasn't there a teacup [or maybe was it a coffee cup??? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin] on one of the Pekka Pohjola albums? smile

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 18 2001, 08:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net