Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike, I Have An Idea For You!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
David Mar Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 13 2002, 05:26

Hi Mike. I'd like to hear you do something with a group of bell ringers, as I'm surprised that you haven't already done it!! I like bell ringing, though I don't have any recordings of any - so why not?!! Good luck with the re-recording of 'Tubular Bells'!!
Profile PM 
David Mar Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2002, 05:30

If you ever need a Northumbrian pipe player, check out Kathryn Tickell - she's really great and plays with oomph!! She plays on one of Sting's singles 'Fields Of Gold'.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2002, 06:07

Quote (David Mar @ Dec. 13 2002, 08:30)
If you ever need a Northumbrian pipe player, check out Kathryn Tickell - she's really great and plays with oomph!! She plays on one of Sting's singles 'Fields Of Gold'.

She also appeared on the track 'Call of the Wild' on Alan Parsons' latest CD called The Time Machine,which features Maire Brennan(of Clannad)...very celtic tune...

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Mike Chadwick Offline

Posted: July 20 2003, 13:59

yes!

--------------
kik-eze kik-eze
Profile PM 
3 replies since Dec. 13 2002, 05:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net