Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: members city, what face do your tubular city have?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 23 2008, 12:08

Quote (ImAFoolAndImLaughing @ Aug. 30 2006, 19:40)
I live in Chesterfield, a pokey little town in Derbyshire, UK - famous for having a bent church and for being the place where George Stevenson - the man who invented the mobile kettle - is buried.

Oh - and I think Bernie Clifton (you know - that rubbish "entertainer" from the 80s who used to prance about on a pretend ostrich) lives somewhere nearby.  That's as exciting as it gets I'm afraid...
:(

Here's a pic

Funny you should mention about George Stevenson, but I used to live in the same town, where George Stevenson used to live in Newcastle-upon-tyne UK. He used to live in Killingworth Villiage in a cottage.  People used to visit it, but then they closed it for good. They still have his picture and the image of the Stevenson Rocket (steam engine) outside the cottage.
Profile PM 
60 replies since Aug. 26 2006, 09:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net