Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Manor Desk, Missing channels< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
richardbarrie Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 23 2023, 12:42

I am trying to track down the two desk channels and the stereo compressor that I rack mounted for Mike to enable him to reproduce one of the guitars on TB1.
These are from the original Manor Studios recording desk, which was a Walsall Timing Developments / Audio Developments AD71.
I rack mounted these in the late 1980s and they became part of Mike’s ‘standard’ guitar set up for both studio and live use.
The reason I am looking for these is that I am quite far on with doing a total renovation of the Manor desk, but I am obviously missing these channels to complete the restoration.
Ideally I would like to trace these, or find other identical channels.
Audio Developments were advertising their “Portable Mixing Console built on the Modular System” and “a Modular Mixer” in adverts in Studio Sounds in the early 1970s and it looks as if these are the same channel strips.
If I can’t track these down I am going to have to clone the channels, which would be quite a big job.
Any leads would be gratefully received.
Profile PM 
0 replies since Oct. 23 2023, 12:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net