Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Maestro Guide, A brief game about Oldfield's Maestro< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ruizbertol Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 23 2004, 06:24

Now I have just created a new web page containing a brief guide to starting in Maestro Game. I have just created today and it is in English and Spanish (I'd like to translate it in Deutsch, so if you can, send me an e-mail to the corresponding link in Web Page). It is only a guide and it serves to start playing to Maestro, but it doesn't discovers game's solution. This is the URL:
Maestro Game Guide
Thank you, Mike Oldfield for following with this game.
Profile PM WEB 
dreamweaver Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 23 2004, 12:21

that's a really cool map...and I've read some of the comments..but as an avid player myself, could I advise new players to go into ALL areas and explore as much as you can!  Dont go into a room that looks empty and think it is, because you could be surprised if you have a really good look around.  Some areas have massive clues in the most unlikely places... I was in Mike's online game last night (22/04) and I found a map for the first time, in an area I was sure I'd searched thoroughly, and I've been playing Maestro every day since release day!!

No matter how many times you play, or how experienced you think you are, you will learn something new every time you play.

If you need help, pop into the online games..it's great fun, we have a great time and a really warm welcome awaits all players and we'll help out too!!

Still think you're pulling my leg about the pig tho' Mike  :D

--------------
I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-Life to spell:
And by and by my Soul return'd to me,
And answer'd "I Myself am Heaven and Hell:"
Profile PM 
1 replies since April 23 2004, 06:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net