Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Maestro, what is it????< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
greebouk2k Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 15 2004, 08:53

hi
i'v heard about Maestro but what sort of game is it? What do on it???

thanx
ben
Profile PM 
ruizbertol Offline

Posted: June 15 2004, 10:17

Maestro is a Virtual Reality like Music VR (Tr3s Lunas), but the difference is that the only thing that you must do is exploring it, visiting all the worlds. Some of the information in the help file that comes with Maestro is very usefull.
The history said that you are in an spacecraft, where there are some inhabitants, some of them visible, and the others invisible. The visible ones are the gravitars. But don't worry about them, there are only four, and you can only watch it when you advances through the game.
Visiting the spacecraft you can encounter some games, like colect "Tubular Bells" through a tunnel, and some on that your only mission is getting a Medal. In each world there is only one medal. Collecting 24 medals, you can access to a new world. But that is very difficult until is your first time playing maestro.
The funny thing is going visiting the world, and then, once you think that you've visited all, asking to community members.
Exploring and hearing the Oldfield's music is the best way to visit all worlds. So, just enjoy Maestro.
You can download it from here and purchase it from here.
Hope you enjoy the game!

--------------
@Fran JR.@
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: June 16 2004, 11:01

what franjr said gives a good idea about maestro, i'd just like to add my opinion about how to approach it (also tr3s lunas). i did it and still do just how i approach his music. i mean, his albums are very descriptive -he can draw landscapes through the music and in mvr he's built his own virtual places, two different expressions from the same source, a way to find a bit more about the wealth contained in the mind of an artist.  

i'd also say that it's more enjoyable when u are not in a hurry, when u've got some hours to explore, as when u go for a walk. maestro isn't a game to be completed in a couple of days. sure u could if u've got plenty of spare time, but u may lose a lot of worth details and clues hidden everywhere u look around. exactly the same as with his music, u can also enter mvr (maestro or tr3s lunas) a thousand times and sure u will find something new.  (btw talking about clues... i didn't manage to know what was that about "m=meddle". i guessed it's about giving medals to others, but i couldn't make it work...)

well, that's my personal feel about it, maybe u can find a different one if u try it.
enter, lose yourself through tunnels and worlds and enjoy :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since June 15 2004, 08:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net