Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Maddy Prior - strange label, Where?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
trcanberra Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 26 2008, 23:01

Just got Platinum by mail order from the USA - it comes with an odd sticky label trying to describe its "pop, rock, folk, classical" style and then claims Maddy Prior is on it.

I suspect they have their albums mixed up?  Maybe still thinking of Incantations?
Profile PM 
hergest fridge Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2008, 14:22

It could be an album called AIRBORNE ,which was a double album with platinum and a different live mix of exposed.I think it was only released in America in 1980 ,and may explain why Maddy Prior is mentioned .
Profile PM 
trcanberra Offline

Posted: Mar. 07 2008, 06:12

Quote (hergest fridge @ Feb. 27 2008, 14:22)
It could be an album called AIRBORNE ,which was a double album with platinum and a different live mix of exposed.I think it was only released in America in 1980 ,and may explain why Maddy Prior is mentioned .

The text on the label says Platinum, thought they may well have copied the text from another album description.  I just thought it was so funny in light of the errors on the back of the CD that even the label attached later gets its facts wrong.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Feb. 26 2008, 23:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net