Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Killer guitars< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
rosko Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 22 2000, 09:48

In the liner notes for my CD copy of Crises, "Ramirez & Manson" guitars are listed as instruments used by Mike in Taurus 3. Are these guitars associated in any way with the famous serial killers who's surnames are the same as the guitar names? I sure hope not.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 25 2000, 18:52

Heh, it's alright, these guitars have nothing to do with those two serial killers...

Ramirez guitars are classical guitars built by Jose(?) Ramirez in Spain. Manson guitars are hand built by Andy Manson in England (acoustic guitars - his brother Hugh makes electric guitars).
Before anyone asks, an Adamas guitar (that's actually misspelt as Adamus in the sleeve notes) is a carbon fibre / fibreglass electro-acoustic guitar built by Ovation. You can see one of them in the Shadow on the Wall video - it has leaf type decorations on the upper body, with multiple soundholes (22 in fact wink). Just so you know...
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 18 2000, 16:05

What? You counted them?

and I bet you're going to tell me that the building on the cover has 37 floors
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 04 2000, 17:47

Of course I've counted them...I own one...

Does you knowing the number of floors in the tower mean that you live there? wink
Profile PM 
3 replies since June 22 2000, 09:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net