Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Key maestro< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Incantations2085 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 30 2005, 16:48

I want a registration key but to pay when the postman gets my cd home and no with credit card because i haven't!
is it easy?
i want something like a courier service!
any ideas?

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: Jan. 30 2005, 17:01

the game is not a penny worth
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Feb. 01 2005, 13:59

Well, whether it's worth the money or not, you still have to pay for it if you want it (or should I say, you still ought to pay for it...).

Unfortunately, there's currently no way of buying it other than by using a credit card. Considering that they already have the option of receiving a CD through the post, it's surprising they don't have other payment options (surely customers could just send the money to whoever distrubutes the CDs?), but that's how things currently stand...
Profile PM 
Jerome C Offline

Posted: Feb. 05 2005, 18:13

Considering that nothing has been posted in these "games" forum topics since last summer, the "game" is probably completly dead by now. It may even be risky to buy it : maybe the operator is petrified behind his keyboard and the network connection to the server full of dry mud.

What a deception this "Maestro" has been : I liked so much the 3 Lunas game, plenty of nice ideas and new music and magic moments. This one really pissed me off against that lazy rich wasted boy.

:zzz:

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2005, 05:55

Quote (Jerome C @ Feb. 05 2005, 23:13)
Considering that nothing has been posted in these "games" forum topics since last summer, the "game" is probably completly dead by now. It may even be risky to buy it

As a matter of information, I'd just like to point out that both games are very much alive, with a thriving group of regular players, and at least one online game taking place every weekend and often more.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2005, 06:00

Quote (Jerome C @ Feb. 06 2005, 00:13)
Considering that nothing has been posted in these "games" forum topics since last summer, the "game" is probably completly dead by now.

hi jerome c,

there are some other places where people also gather to discuss and play the games.
i think if u had a look at http://www.oldfield.info or http://www.musicvr.com , u'd see the games are far from dead... :)

edit: ooops.. sorry alan.. same reaction at the same time..

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
hiawatha Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2005, 08:36

Does the music VR server finally work, so you can find others playing inside that "universe" ?

--------------
"In the land of the Dacotahs,
Where the Falls of Minnehaha
Flash and gleam among the oak-trees,
Laugh and leap into the valley."
- Song of Hiawatha
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2005, 08:57

there isn't any general server always running. what we do is to offer one of our computers to host and let the rest of the people know the ip to join the game.
yes, we are getting good at meeting with other people. we've been having some busy weekend evenings in both tr3s lunas and maestro.

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2005, 11:33

And there seems to have been a bit of an influx of new players recently, so slowly but surely word of mouth seems to be helping the game grow. Good job too, because we all know how Mike likes to move on after a project is finished and the games had precious little publicity to start with.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
8 replies since Jan. 30 2005, 16:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net