Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Kevin Ayers & the Whole World - Live in Hyde Park< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 08 2007, 22:40

Reel Recordings has released Kevin Ayers & the Whole World: Live in Hyde Park Free Concert 1970 with bassist Mike Oldfield.

Thanks, www.mikeoldfieldblog.es.
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 09 2007, 14:39

Goodness. How old was Mike, then? Sixteen? That's just a baby. Of course, I was two, but that's neither here nor there.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 10 2007, 14:01

Whoa!! Fantastic! I've always wondered how the concert sounded!! I hope there's some video material of this gig floating around somewhere.

But I don't get it: is this a cd release, or do you get a magnetic tape when you buy this?

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
manintherain Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: Oct. 10 2007, 15:42

I got my copy yesterday - on CD. Will have a listen shortly!

:)
Profile PM 
3 replies since Oct. 08 2007, 22:40 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net