Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Just bought an old vinyl of TBhh, A French Garage sale/second hand goods< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 08 2009, 10:41

:) I'm sorry i can't translate this word into English ! And i don't know if this exists in UK , in France we call that a "Vide-grenier" or a "Brocante" . This is when all the people sell their old things in a village for exemple ! So , a friend of mine , who is also my neighbour and coleague at work , has found and bought for me an old vinyl of Tubular Bells , it has cost to me only 2 € and it was from an old lady ! I'm happy because i hadn't it in Vinyl ! It seems to be a French release from Polydor . I can see the serial number but i don't think it could be a collector even if for me this has no price to get a vinyl like this !
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: May 08 2009, 19:36

That would be a small-scale flea market. :) It exists everywhere, here where I live they do it every 2-3 weeks. Anyway, you sure were lucky to find that vinyl. Yes, the Polydor release is the French one.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: May 08 2009, 22:39

Of course i already have some vinyl LPs of Mike but they are more recent like Moonlight shadow extented version or Afghan or Crime of passion and Discovery . But having Tubular Bells in vinyl is a must for me ! And now i'm going to have to buy a turntable to listen to them again .  ;)
Profile PM 
2 replies since May 08 2009, 10:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net